Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baisakhi Bazaar at Club Patio by Pitaara and BuzzouQ




The eve rather the night of 13th April 2013, I walked into Club Patio at South City 1 Gurgaon.
Pitaara and BuzzouQ had collaborated and created Baisakhi Bazaar.The club has turned into my second home over the last six months.It makes me feel good,the guard is always smiling and Suruchi is always on her feet.You must go over to Club Patio for yourself and confirm what I am saying :) And before you go looking for Suruchi she is the one who does the deal making,just kidding ...actually doing my best to r remember her post....I am one of those who never knows who is who :).She heads sales and marketing,hope I got that right.

Anyway back to our Bazaar...i walked up couple of steps and saw a brightly lit and colourful glass panel...wow,me was truly delighted,looked good.

I had arrived as a chief guest :) at 9.00 p.m not intentionally just one of those un planned delays....just like the un planned baby :)) this article seems to be bringing out the wicked side of me.


So back on track the Bazaar...i wanted to meet the participants,check out the goodies and do some shopping....so I was hurrying.

Enroute I met Manish Sinha proud owner of Tikdam and cinnamon stays with all his beautiful bar art with him....he was sad it had turned windy so he packed up...a quick conversation ensured he had got a promising business lead...first event an official launch for Tikdam...nice :)

A walk around the space and conversation with many of the women entrepreneurs who were there I discovered loads of happy women.

One said Ma'am Thank you for inviting me and sharing this wonderful platform with me...we had met recently at I Inspire....she had these most awesome hand painted Ganpati's.

The one right next to her Venita with her organic line ...was happy she had stepped out and brought her work to people and opportunity to understand the market at a very low cost...she was happy her father had come to see and fussed around her...made me happy.

Another pretty lady named Sapna she has been with us at BuzzouQ earlier was glowing and reminded me that she had new collection of kids dohar's...and had been looking for me..I have a niece whom I am happy to buy the world for :) and I obviously went show and she happily announced Oh only one piece left super man rest all sold out...WOW :)

Met Meenu another of our BuzzouQ participants and she was emphatic in saying Club Patio works for me.

Walking along I came across some amazing Salwar kameez though not my size ....great opportunity for someone to encash on :)

And then I met Monica accompanied by the pretty Gayatri Singh...always a delight to meet her.So beautiful in her Saris.Monica came to me for mentoring and stocking with Buzzaria and is honing her skills in marketing and understanding the market for her beautiful outfits.

Saw the wonderful photo booth...spoke to some other participants....went to grab some food and did I do some grabbing :) the joke became me :) a plate of food flew in my direction and so for few minutes we were all part of comedy circus....so guys loads of free entertainment too:) we just couldn't stop laughing.


And then I discovered some elephant poo stuff and I was amazed and I asked did people recognise the products and the NGO Sarthak went yes :) they did I said wow and went on to tell them who I am and they looked at me and said Oh Ma'am we were just wondering how will we ever reach you and Voila there i was in front of them :) ways of the universe :).Ma'am we want to sell via Buzzaria...cards were exchanged :) more B2B was in place...I was soon too find out.

A lady just appeared and quietly asked me can I get your 5 minutes...I was like sure,she continued,Ma'am I know you are very busy,I have come all the way from Aligarh,can i speak to you....I want to get my tarot reading done first...sure we will talk over coffee.



BuzzouQ is a platform created for entrepreneurs,creating an access to the market,for all of us to tweak our products and our marketing.BuzzouQ is the event arm of Blue Lotus....and you can call it sister brand of Buzzaria.

Pitaara created by Shephali Kasliwal...let me tell you....an awesome women/mom entrepreneur....I am grateful to Suruchi for our collaboration. Shephali has been on her toes and you could say fingers to ensure the success of this event....hats off to her work and I bow to her tireless energy.God Bless...she also has her own brand by the name of knotty angels and had created Pitaara for other's just like her.

Back to the lady post tarot across a cup of coffee,asked for an appointment to show me her cushion covers which she wanted to stock at Buzzaria and she wanted design mentoring too...with a promise to meet her later this week...thank god though we decided on a later date not knowing I had the flu...and would have cancelled appointment...and she must have asked me 6 times I won't forget her :) and I promised her 6 times I won't :) she once again said its important for me to get this right and I once again assured her I am with her.

Meanwhile I kept bumping into a short lady dressed in cream and black carrying loads of shopping bags...on introduction...Oh you are the one who owns Buzzaria ...you know the first BuzzouQ I bought an Aloe Vera gel from you it was the best ever...felt good...we carry 50000 odd products and Aloe Vera gel is one of the products.


I must profusely thank Priyanka Arora she handles all BuzzouQ work...she is a work from home mother.

Arushi Awasthi for her creatives.

The Blue Lotus interns - Arav, Aneesh,Prathvee.

Pooja Rajgaria -who pitched in at the last minute as our team did so want to put up Buzzaria stall and some of our team members were occupied at American Embassy and Pragati Maidan and Lado Sarai.

Pooja is in love with Buzzaria...thank you Pooja...she has in the past been with the brand Holii and worked with craft council of Bengal.

And Shephali - Thank you for the beautiful marketing and the collaboration.

And Club Patio and especially Suruchi ...though we do have some resolvable issues with operations :) something to do with tents which fly :) seriously tents and not flying carpets :)


On the eve of Baisakhi we all had fun and loads of happy faces and I shouldn't end this note without mentioning Kashish Sharma our very own tarot reader...a born gypsy :)

......and my driver Rohit who ensures that our entire team is fed and dropped home in one piece :)))

and all the others who contributed by taking up stalls and buying and promoting and supporting and doing workshops and of course creating excitement....

What a Buzz !!! The Baisakhi Buzz

C ya Soon we are BuzzoQing very soon.....
Stay Connected....and stay Informed
......With April Blessings

Mamta Mamta
15th April 2013



Baisakhi Creatives which wern't used
These were used :)

43

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas. Partywear saree

    ReplyDelete